英语情景交际题关于看病的

发布时间:
浏览次数: 768

好酷屋教程网小编为您收集和整理了英语情景交际题关于看病的的相关教程:预约:值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?Clerk:Goodmorning。ThisisDoctorJohnson'soffice。WhatcanIdoforyou?病人:

  预约:

值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Clerk:Good morning。 This is Doctor Johnson's office。 What can I do for you?

病人:是的,我是XXX。
  我想本周预约看病。

Patient:Yes, this is XXX。 I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week。

值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

Clerk:Well, let's see。 I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday。

病人:星期四怎么样?

Patient:How about Thursday?

值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。
  XXX,星期三你方便吗?

Clerk:Sorry,butIhavetosayheisalsooccupiedonThursday。So, ryou,XXX?

病人:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

Patient:I have to work on Wednesday。
   By the way, is Dr。 Johnson available on Saturday?

值班护士:我们周末不上班。

Clerk:I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends。

病人:那么,星期五如何?

Patient:well, what about Friday?

值班护士:星期五。
   让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。

Clerk:Friday。 Let me have a check。 Oh, great。 Dr。 Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week。

病人:很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。

Patient:That's fine。 Thank you, I'll come then。

感冒:

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning。 What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。
  我头疼得厉害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor。 I have a terrible headache。

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Doctor:All right, young man。 Tell me how it got started。

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose。 Now my nose is stuffed up。 I have a sore throat。
   And I'm afraid I've got a temperature。 I feel terrible。

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说“啊”。

Doctor:Done worry, young man。
   Let me give you an examination。 First let me take a look at your throat。 Open your mouth and say "ah"。

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah。

医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Doctor:Good。 Now put your tongue out。
   All right, let me examine your chest。 Please unbutton your shirt。 Let me check your heart and lungs。 Take a deep breath and hold it。
   Breathe in, and out。 By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:没有,从来没有。

Patient:No,definitely not。

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。
  舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed。 And your tongue is thickly coated。 You have all the symptoms of influenza。

病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water。
   I'll write you a prescription。

病人:谢谢。

Patient:Thank you very much。

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right。 Remember to take a good rest。

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Patient:I will。 Goodbye, doctor。

医生:再见!

Doctor:Bye!

取药:

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor。

药剂师:早上好,女士。
  请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam。 What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。
  请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course。 Please show me the Prescription。

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are。

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please。 All right。 Your prescrition is ready。

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much。

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don't mention it。 By the way, you got the prescription from Dr。 Johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed。

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No。 he didn't say anything about it。

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

Chemist: All right。 Let me tell you what you have to do。 Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals。

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle。 Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day。

病人:非常感谢。

Patient: Thank you very much indeed。

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome。 I hope you will recover in no time。

以上就是好酷屋教程网小编为您收集和整理的英语,看病,交际相关内容,如果对您有帮助,请帮忙分享这篇文章^_^

本文来源: https://www.haoku5.com/shenghuo/640a84599a8469d98f071098.html

相关推荐

    分享到: